- Between 1992 and 2007 - his journey has taken to him many sacred sites in the United States, in France and Brazil.Gestalt, Transpersonal, Existential and Positive psychology with conscious connected breathing, mindfulness, somatic practices, and guided imagery to find the source of bindings - troubling emotions and negative patterns. His passion is working at the soul level with his clients, helping them to connect with their own inner abilities to grow.
Ivan has been a student of the spiritual journey since the age of 16 as a young camp counselor. He is experienced in conducting spiritual groups and workshops, as well as, providing individual spiritual direction.
He has been a practicing counselor for almost 40 years. His experience includes work with: adolescents, unwed mothers, Marital and Relationship issues, Addictions: drug, alcohol, sexual, eating disorders, smoking, gambling, ACOA and co-dependency issues. His practice also focuses on Trauma resolution. And most recently Transpersonal Coaching and Clean Language.
- In 1977 he earned his B.A. degree from Milligan College,
- In 1983 he received his M.A. in Counseling Psychology from Slippery Rock University,
- In 1990 he completed a two year program in Somatic process - combining Gestalt, Feldenkrais, Rubenfeld & Alexandria Methods.
- In 1992 he completed a two year internship as a Trainer in Somatic process. Over the next 4 years as an assistant trainer within that Somatic process.
- Between 1992 and 2007 - his journey has taken to him many sacred sites in the United States, in France and Brazel.
- In May of 2011 he began his studies with the Wellness Institute in Heart-Centered Therapies:
October 2012 he was certified in Clinical Hypnotherapy .
March 2014 earning his certification as an Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapist.
January 2015 certified as a Personal Transformation Intensive Leader.
February 2018 he received his certification as a Transpersonal Life Coach
September 2018 he completed a 4 years mastery program.
Presently, Ivan continues his studies with Clean Language & with the Wellness Institute.
Founder of Pathways, helping others find health, wellness, personal/spiritual growth & fullness.